“We called for product on Friday morning and in the afternoon delivery was made to the offshore rig supply point. This is the only way we can operate in the demanding oilfield business.”Oilfield service company buyer
Applications for this Product :
- Aerospace Approvals
- Banner brand
- Banner brand; cleaning products
- Banner brand; degreasing
- Industrial cleaning
- Manual Cleaning
- Metal cleaning
- Precision Cleaning
This Product is in these Business Units :
MIL PRF-680 type 2 Approved cleaning solvent
Samsol T2 solvent was formulated to meet extremely strict military environmental specifications under MIL PRF-680. Type 2. This military specification is approved and widely used by all branches of the military, most aerospace OEMs and MROs including Airbus, Boeing, CFM, GE, Pratt & Whitney, Rolls Royce and many others for a wide variety of routine aerospace and military cleaning applications.
Type 2 is designated as high flash point degreaser used for hand-wiping and immersion applications. Samsol T2 can also be used in airless vacuum hydrocarbon equipment. The product will effectively remove a wide range of soils such as grease, lubricants, coolants, oils, and particulate matter. It is compatible with metal substrates and many plastics and elastomers.
- MIL-PRF-680 Type 2 on Qualified Products List (QPL DS0026)
- Airbus per Consumable Materials List (CML) (ref. MIL-PRF-680)
- Airbus per A330 Maintenance Manual Item 11-002 Dry Cleaning Solvent (ref. MIL-PRF-680)
- BAE Systems Land & Armaments TN-9-2350-34-20-1-1 & TM-9-2350-292-10 (military tanks)
- Bell Helicopter: Part Number 2110-07015 – General solvent cleaning on Bell Helicopter Aircraft.
- Bell Helicopter Consumable Materials item C-304
- Boeing Aircraft Company as PSD 6-88 for BAC 5750 General Cleaning Solvent (as optional to P-D-680 specification) Reference B00074
- Cessna Aircraft Company Model 182/T182 Maintenance Manual (alternative to PD-680 type 2)
- CFM Aircraft Engines: CP 2011 – BREAKTHROUGH is approved for all aircraft engine cleaning applications calling for PD-680 Type I and Type II.
- Embraer 170/175 Aircraft Maintenance Manual CPC section 07
- GE Aircraft Engines: C04-002 – approved for all engine cleaning applications calling for PD-680 Type I and Type II. • Goodrich Wheels and Brakes Component Maintenance Manual 2-1577 Series (Task 32-41-81-100-801-A01) per MIL- PRF-680
- Honeywell Aerospace per MIL-PRF-680B qualifications
- Lockheed Martin STP57-201, Rev. H Cleaning of Carbon & Low Alloy Steels (EPS G41.14) (MIL-PRF-680B supersedes P-D-680)
- McCauley Propeller Systems 61-00-06
- Messier-Bugatti Component Maintenance Manual 2-1577 Series (Task 32-41-81-100-801-A01) per MIL-PRF-680
- Pratt & Whitney as PMC 9001-1, -2, -7, -10 Stoddard Solvent (MIL-PRF-680, Type I, II or III)
- Rolls Royce Aircraft Engines: Approved for all aircraft engine cleaning applications calling for PD-680 Type II.
- Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation: Part Number 08UTC-40588 – General cleaning on Sikorsky Aircraft.
- Testing completed: ASTM F-1110 ASTM F-483.ASTM F-945,ASTM D-130, ASTM D-1296, ASTM D- 1353.ASTM D3257,ASTM D1353
Get in touch
If you wish to discuss any of the products in this business unit please call on
If you wish to discuss any of the products in this business unit please call on .Make an Enquiry