“We called for product on Friday morning and in the afternoon delivery was made to the offshore rig supply point. This is the only way we can operate in the demanding oilfield business.”Oilfield service company buyer
Applications for this Product :
- Aerospace Approvals
- Banner brand
- Banner brand; cleaning products
- Banner brand; degreasing
- Industrial cleaning
- Metal cleaning
- Precision Cleaning
This Product is in these Business Units :
Aerospace Approved MASKING & Plating Wax Remover
Samsol Dewax was designed to remove high-melting-point soils such as waxes, pitches, greases, fixturing compounds and buffing compounds. Its high flash point and low odour make it ideal for use in applications where elevated temperatures aid in soil removal.
Samsol Dewax is particularly effective for removing masking & plating waxes used in metal plating operations and waxes, pitches and thermoplastics used as fixturing agents in the optics, wafer, and jet engine industries. Samsol Dewax not only replaces vapour-degreasing solvents such as trichloroethylene (TCE) and normal Propyl Bromide (nPB) but it does so at a lower running cost without the health and environmental concerns of TCE and nPB.
- Boeing D6-17487 Revision R : Exterior and General Cleaners, Liquid Waxes Polishes and Polishing Compounds
- PWA 36604 (Revision E, 12/13/11) Approval pf Cleaners used in Manufacture and Overhaul of Parts.
- ASTM F945 Stress Corrosion Testing
- AMS 4911 & AMS 4916 Stress-Corrosion of Titanium Alloys by Aircraft Engine Cleaning Materials Method A
- Hot Corrosion testing: AMS 4037 Aluminum, AMS 4375 Magnesium, AMS 6359 Iron AMS 5508 Greek Ascoloy AMS 5544 Wispily, AMS 5536 Hastelloy X, AMS 5608 Haynes 188
- Rolls-Royce CSS 253: : Low Temperature Corrosivity
- Rolls-Royce OMat 1/288D Wax Remover
- Rolls-Royce CSS No 254 Class A Semi-Aqueous Cleaning Fluids Suitable on Metallic Materials
Get in touch
If you wish to discuss any of the products in this business unit please call on
If you wish to discuss any of the products in this business unit please call on .Make an Enquiry