“We called for product on Friday morning and in the afternoon delivery was made to the offshore rig supply point. This is the only way we can operate in the demanding oilfield business.”Oilfield service company buyer
AQUEOUS CLEANER CONCENTRATE ; HEAVY DUTY CLEANING
Applications for this Product :
- Aerospace Approvals
- Industrial cleaning
- Metal cleaning
- Precision Cleaning
- Precision Cleaning Solutions
This Product is in these Business Units :
AEROSPACE APPROVED AQUEOUS METAL CLEANER FOR SPRAY & AGITATED IMMERSION APPLICATIONS
Formulated to meet Aerospace cleaning specifications, M-Aero heavy duty aqueous cleaner is used when corrosion to the metal surface is a major concern as in the case with aerospace alloys like aluminium, magnesium, and titanium. This product is also effective and safe on steel, stainless steel, copper and brass.
M-Aero is a versatile cleaner used primarily in spray washers but is also effective in immersion, agitated immersion and ultrasonic units. It is also the product of choice for use in hand held pressure washers and steam generators.
M-Aero cleans a wide variety of contaminants like machining oils, stamping lubricants, rust preventatives and other commercial and industrial soils. When left on metal surfaces, M-Aero provides temporary indoor rust protection during storage and between operations.
- Boeing BAC 5763, Emulsion cleaning and aqueous degreasing, type II. Class I and II, grade B
- Boeing BAC 5749, Alkaline cleaning
- Boeing D6-17487, Exterior and general cleaners and liquid waxes
- Boeing PS 12024 Cleaning, aqueous degreasing
- AMS 1526B, Cleaner for aircraft exterior surface water-miscible, pressure spraying type
- Douglas aircraft CSD #1, general purpose cleaner
- Pratt and Whitney PMC 1440 Aqueous metal cleaner
- Rolls Royce CSS 204 aqueous cleaners
FAQ: What is the difference between M-Aero NS and regular M-Aero?
Answer: M-Aero NS is non-silicated and has passed ATSM compatible testing with sensitive plastics such as polycarbonate and rubber. M-Aero heavy duty cleaner is more aggressive and thus can more easily remove difficult residues.
Get in touch
If you wish to discuss any of the products in this business unit please call on
Enter your details below and a member of our team will call you back
If you wish to discuss any of the products in this business unit please call on .Make an Enquiry