“Having a fully equipped site and owned site, enables Banner the fast response and high level service we require.”Chemicals producer
EVOLVE ™ CH10
COLD CLEANER ; NON-AROMATIC HYDROCARBON BASED
Applications for this Product :
This Product is in these Business Units :
Evolve Ch-10 is an aerospace approved high flash point odorless general-purpose hydrocarbon-based cold and manual wipe cleaning solvent.
Evolve CH-10 removes oils, greases, shop soils and related general contamination from all types of metal. It also removes oils and greases from most plastics and polymers without compatibility issues.
- Odorless, enhancing worker comfort and ease of use
- High solvency for greases and oils, equivalent to TCE
- High Occupational Exposure Limit (provisional 300 ppm, 8hr TWA)
- Evaporates completely without leaving residues
- Conversion of cold cleaning existing equipment to use Evolve CH-10 is simple.
- Classified as nonflammable for storage and handling.
- Simple to distill and recycle
- Long (36 month) shelf-life
FAQ: What is the difference between Evolve CH-10 and Evolve CH-15?
Answer: CH-10 and CH-15 are similar products; however, CH-10 has a 58°C flash point while CH-15 has a 42°C flash point. With the higher flash point, CH-10 is classified as nonflammable for storage and handling. With the lower flash point, CH-15 evaporates (dries) more quickly than CH-10. Nevertheless, the 42°C flash point is still above 40°C which means it is not rated as highly flammable and thus an excellent replacement for low flash point solvents such as acetone, alcohol or MPK.
Get in touch
If you wish to discuss any of the products in this business unit please call on
If you wish to discuss any of the products in this business unit please call on .Make an Enquiry